December 25, 2007 by Colin
- A Google Maps guide to driving between Santa Claus, Indiana and Christmas, Florida.
- AKQA’s neon hamster wheel (which apparently isn’t sh*t)
- Frank Best’s greeting card for failed cold calls (you want to read this)
- IStudio’s Do Not Want ads.
- McKinney’s SnowGlobe Boy (staffer lived in an inflatable globe in the lobby)
- Dave mentioned the greeting from Twist Image
- Kate has built a comprehensive list of online Christmas cards (here, here, and here)
Merry Christmas to you all!
[tags] Christmas cards, advertising agency [/tags]