June 23, 2007 by Colin
“Are you ready for the summer? Are you ready for the good times?” Do you remember that scene from the Bill Murray classic Meatballs? When the kid in the electric wheelchair passes the school bus headed for camp?
Hey! Whatever happened to Chris Makepeace?
Now that the fashions of the 80s are back, shouldn’t we relive the movies of the 80s? Discuss amongst yourselves over at the Lovely Mrs. Davis.
- Why are John Cusack and Gedde Watanabe the only stars from Sixteen Candles to have a career?
- What is Ally Sheedy doing nowadays?
- For a disaffected youth, Christian Slater had a lot of electronics gear. Maybe he should have channeled that money into Benetton and Kappa clothes. He would have been more popular.
- Who knew Jeff Spiccoli would turn out to be the most principled of the bunch?
- So, Ferris Bueller was fastidious about his hair, particular about his clothes, and turns out to really like Broadway musicals … ?
- I thought Valley Girls would have had more staying power.
Liza’s got a passable Dirt Bike Annie cover of the Meatballs theme.over at Copy, Right?
[tags] 80s, john Hughes, high school reunion [/tags]